Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Grandma Sweater


Last week I was Skyping with little sister and she totally called me out - "What the heck are you wearing? That looks like something a Grandma would wear". Me - "I got it at a thrift store"
Sister -"Good, it looks like it."

Shes blunt and hilarious and I love her for it.
This sweater vest is acutally really awkward. After reading New Dress A Day for over a year now, I've had the urge to wear a sweater vest. So I found this beauty for 90 cents. SCORE. The idea was to wear it over a button up. But I felt that made me feel like a blobbbb. So, I cut the top in to a V neck, folded over the edges and wa-la! This is what I got. It was comfy and cute and perfect for a cloudy day studying.




3 comments:

  1. Yay for DIY! I own many a grandma sweater because they're awesome. I've been reading New Dress A Day for ages too but haven't gotten around to doing any DIY of my own yet.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think this looks anything like a grandma sweater! I happen to think it is adorable.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice top!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts