Monday, September 19, 2011

Lazy Dayz... I wish.

Today I am still sick... but I had school, work and a million errands to run.
Good News: I turned in a nursing school application today! and I got free pizza at work!
Bad News: I still have to write a paper thats due tomorrow.

Because of my busy busy busy schedule, here are some random pictures off my phone from the last few weeks!

On the way to my godbabys baptism!


The table at The Hobbit in downtown Houston. Loved the food!

This dress was on sale at Urban Outfitters: It was $40 dollars, originally like $120, but I still felt that $40 was too much to pay for a dress I didnt have an occasion to wear it to. But I love it. I still want it...

Photos of the moon from the moon at beach house a few weeks ago!



I hope everyone is having a great day and is less busy than me!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. awwww hope you get well soon!!!! good luck with everything.. your new dress is cute<3

    xx
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts