Friday, September 9, 2011

A Garden in Austin....

During our trip, we stopped at this gardening store.  My dad loves places like this. It was MANDATORY that we went. There was tons of cool stuff to put outside.

Like this chair:



                                                                      Or this swing :
(that we actually bought!) We had to drive the 4 hours home with this strapped to the roof of our Jeep!!!








What I wore:
Shirt: thrifted
Shorts: F21
Sunnies: F21
Shoes: Steve Madden

You may notice that this is similar to the outfit in my last post. Because it is. I wore this in the morning, got too hot and changed shirts.
I know. Im lazy.
Have a good friday!!



2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is cute! I really like your shorts and bag. Seems like you had so much fun. That swing looks so nice and comfy :)

    *Cappuccino and Fashion*

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts