Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Busy Week!!

This week is crazy insane, so expect fewer posts. One of my MAJOR applications are due next Monday, so Im scrambling to get everything together for it. Sorry dolls. Say some prayers for me please. I need them. My days chalked full to the max, so I need the energy and strength to get through them. I also have to take TWO tests that go towards my application. and I need to do super good on them. So please think good thoughts for me.

In other news, me and boyfriend had a fabulous time on a date yesterday. We went to Tookies!! Which is an iconic burger joint in Seabrook. It was ruined by the hurricane a few years ago and it just reopened! Its amazing. Then we walked around Kemah taking goofy pictures. It was lovely. Unfortunately the pictures are on boyfriends camera.

Instead here are some random pictures from my phone from the last week:







3 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like you are crazy busy! I hope everything works out well.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the comment on my blog sweetie :)
    and the pic with the little doggie is TOO CUTE

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts