What Im Wearing:
Necklace & Sunglasses: F21
Thirteen Things About ME:
(because I couldnt decide on ten)
1. I just got accepted into nursing school
2. I work at a hospital as a nurses aide, on the night shift - very fun.
3. I have a twin sister, a younger sister, and a younger brother and sister who are 4 years old and twins. making a total of 3 sisters and 1 brother. Living with two 4 year olds is so much fun.
4. My boyfriend and I went through 3 years of long distance while he was in college. He is now graduated, and living 5 minutes down the street from me. :)
5. I live at home. I rotate between my (divorced) parents houses.
6. I love vintage things. I love resale shopping, more than anyone should.
7. I adore Andy Warhol. I have been to his museum twice and his grave.
8. I think I was born in the wrong era. I should have lived in the 60s and 70s.
9. I love elephants. They are the cutest animals ever. I love going to zoos. I love anything with an elephant on it.- jewelry, clothes, figurines. you name, I want it.
10. I absolutely cannot wait to get married and have kids.
11. I am Catholic.
12. I am a vegetarian- who sometimes eats seafood. - I know. technically that is a pescitarian, but I dont like that word. If your interested in giving up meat you should really watch Food Inc., and read Alicia Silverstones cookbook: The Kind Diet.
13. I love being ecofriendly and try to be as organic, natural and kind to the environment as I can. - I post lots of stuff on Twitter about various things going on with the environment/animal rights- you should follow me! @VeronicaaaV
And this would be my little brother