Saturday, September 3, 2011

Add a Little: Sneak Peak

Hello Lovelies,
How have we been?
Sorry I've been a little absent. School and work are taking turns kicking my butt. I've also had no computer and no one to take outfit pictures. What is a girl to do??

I finally got my pictures from my trip to Austin together, so expect a few posts on those!
Here are a few sneak peaks from the pictures on my phone:



The view from our hotel room: 


We did quite a bit of antique shopping. Im obssessed with peacocks:


At a vintage shop I was considering getting these shorts, but then decided that they were too expensive to buy:

This was in the lobby of the hotel:
Only in Texas....

I hope everyone has a fabulous Labor Day weekend!
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment! Those pictures were shot in my house :)
    & love that chandelier!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts