Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Austin Day One

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a great three day weekend celebrating Labor Day! As you can see I changed things up a bit on my blog. I picked a different title that I found more fitting, and a different profile picture. I chose 'Elephants and Feathers' because I love elephants and peacock feathers. I have a ton of jewelry, clothes, bags and things around my room with elephants and peacock feathers on them. So I hope you like it!
I spent my Labor Day weekend with my boyfriends family down at the beach. It was fantastic. Didnt do anything except sit around and relax!

I finally was able to download pictures on to my computer!! (yaaaaaaeeeee!!!) So here are my pictures from day one of my Austin Trip:
<--view from our hotel room

me and my dad at lunch

out of focus... but I still love this picture


Top: Old Navy; Short, Shoes, Earrings: F21; Belt: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts