Hello my lovlies. This week has been a bit crazy with work. and unfortunately its wear I will be spending my New Years. What a crazy year 2011 has been! For one, this little bloggy has been wonderful! Its given me an amazing outlet for my creativity and a place for me to grow. I've LOVED getting to know all of you and explore the blogging community. Its been so wonderful to me!
2011 was the year that:
1. My long distance relationship turned into a live-5-minutes-down-the-street-relationship
2. I saw the Canadian border
3. Drove aross 7 states in two days
4. Saw Niagara Falls
5. Saw Boyfriend graduate
6. GOT ACCEPTED INTO NURSING SCHOOL
7. Got a new car (pictures to come!)
8. learned Spanish
9. Visited Graceland
10. Went to the Andy Warhol's grave
Its been an AMAZING year and I cannot wait to see where 2012 takes me and where it will take this little blog. I hope that you will continue to visit, even though my posts may not come as often, and see where nursing school takes me!
1. Keep things clean and organized
2. Drink less Diet Coke
3. Exercise 3 times a week
4. Make all As in my nursing classes
What are your resolutions?