Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Car



Im not sure if I ever mentioned it, but.... I got a new car back in December. I must have been preoccupied with nursing school, and Im not sure how I forget to tell yall, but it happened. I had to say a tear goodbye to my 2001 VW Beetle, whom I named Andre (after Season 2 contestant on Project Runway of course).  We had been through a lot together, but it was falling apart, broke down on busy highways, ate up gas, and wouldnt go over 50. So, once I found out I got into nursing school, me and my dad sat down and had a serious talk about the unreliability of my car. and we agreed to get a new one so I could have something dependable for school (I drive 45 minutes to school ever day).
and this is what we came up with. A 2012 Honda Civic. I love it! its my baby! It has ECON and get fantastic gas milage. Im in love with it. I named it Daisy.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great photo! I can't wait until I can get a car...

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy is gorgeous hehe:) Great photo! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts