Tuesday, November 6, 2012

austin

 




 
Last week I went to visit my little sister M in Austin. She and I have always been very close and its been hard not seeing her as often since she lives far away now. But I had a weekend off between semesters so we decided to make the most of it. She took me out to Veggie Heaven, a vegan resturant that was incredibly good! The best tofu I've ever had. Then we window shopped at Anthropologie and made our way to Whole Foods to look for some pumpkin ice cream. We never did find any, but we got Sea Salted Caramel. ohmygosh, best ice cream ever. Then we fell asleep talking, just like sisters are suppose to. Sunday morning we went for a hike and drove around looking for Ryan Gosling who was in Austin filming a movie. The perfect sisters weeked ;)
 
 
 


 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts