Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sophia Bush

Sophia Bush is a huge inspiration to me. Not only does she have amazing style, but she is a huge philanthropist for the environment, animal rights, same-sex relationships, and human rights. Her hard work is inspiring to always do more and to do the best we can at making our world a better, happier, equal, and loving place. So, here is one of probably many sets dedicated to this lovely lady:
 
 
Sophia Bush


Balmain striped jacket, €21.500
Versace printed jacket, $3,395
Embellished jacket, $1,317
Pendleton meets Opening Ceremony cropped jacket, $375
Striped jacket, $395
Biba animal print jacket, £172
Neon Hart crochet vest, $100
18k jewelry, $1,500
JENNIFER ELIZABETH fringe necklace, €211
Erica Anenberg sparkle jewelry, $150
Beading necklace, $35
Crystal jewelry




P.S.!!!--- Very exciting stuff comming soon!!!! I went thrifting yesterday and got some amazing stuff that I cant wait to share with you!!! and my first Outfit of the Day is comming up!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more! She is an amazing, beautiful women. I love her style which makes me love this post!

    Erin
    www.simplyjustlovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts