Sunday, July 31, 2011

Add a Little: Photoshop

We are moving to a new house in 6 days.... tomorrow we are moving most of our stuff to storage. So this is technically my last night in my room. Im sad. We've been in this house for 3 years, and I've grown so much in these last 3 years.  I've become ME, and I love who I've become. and I guess Im a little scared that once we move Im going to lose who I am...
Moving in just emtional and sad and I dont want to do it... So, since I can't sleep I edited some pictures from my trip I took in May to Niagara Falls and roadtripped back through Tennesse back to Texas:

Stopped by Andy Warhol's grave in Pennsylvania
My Idol.





Niagara Falls at night from the US side. They light it up with colors, its so magical in person!




Home of the King!


Have a great weekend friends!

2 comments:

  1. I know it's a big change, but I bet you'll continue to grow and be happy in the new house too!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures look great, I hope you enjoy your new house!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts