Last week I went crazy and spent wayyy too much money shopping.
Most of these pieces I can start wearing now and will carry me into the fall. I feel like most of my fall shopping is done for now, with the exception of a few pieces.
Here's what I got:
(and how I plan on transitioning it from summer to fall)
1. Cheeta print tank top- what needs to be said, this piece will be great on its own now and will look perfect layered during the fall. I am in love with this print!
2. Khaki shorts- its Texas, it's not going to cool off untill at least November. I think the khaki will blend perfectly into fall with other browns, oranges and mustards pieces that I already own.3. Rust colored Maxi - I've been wanting one of these for ages. It finally went on sale at Target. Not bad for $12!! I think this is a great color for fall and will go with several pieces I already own. This baby, a Vneck and a scarf for fall will be repeated daily.
4. Turquoise top- This pieces will be great on it own now for summer with shorts and can easily transition into fall with jeans, boots and a blazer.
5. Yellow Star Sweater- I opted to get this piece in a size larger than normal. I've been feeling a little body concious lately, and I feel like this piece will look perfect in a more relaxed fit. I love this print. Its so fun! This piece will be perfect with shorts when the weather is not 100 degrees and will work with jeans and boots as the temperatures continue to drop.
6. Pale neon green oxford- I've been wanting a great colored oxford for ages. Luckily Old Navy had a huge assortment of them in various colors. I decided on a pale neon. Sadly, this picture doesnt do it justice. I think oxfords are great for any time of year. The neon with work great for now and still be on trend in the fall with some black skinnies and boots.
What I'm still lusting over for fall:
black leather jacket
any thing with polka dots
What do you want for fall 2012?