Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Boyfriends Birthday Part One





 
In continuation with my old pictures theme, Boyfriend had his birthday in September. If you follow me on Instagram (@veronicatheharmonica) then you probably saw the dozen or so pictures I posted of us with fake mustaches and at dinner. I suprised Boyfriend and took in to Ruggles in Rice Village, where they are said to have amazing Tre Leches cake, which happens to be Boyfriends favorite. The dinner was amazing and the cake was delicious and a good time was had by all. When we got home I gave him his gifts, which was a set of fake mustaches and a new plaid tie (not the one seen here, check back for tomorrow post to see it). Next, we took about a hundred pictures with the mustaches. Boyfriend had a good birthday  :)
 
What I Wore:
Dress: Target
Vest: vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts