Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Kooza!

 
I found some old pictures on my camera. Back in August, boyfriend and I went to Cirque Du Soleil Kooza. Boyfriend loves Cirque de Soleil (or how I want to spell it, Cirus Ole). Although its not my favorte type of show to see, there are so many talented people in it. Plus, Im just glad boyfriend was so happy to see it, he is like a little kid in a candy store at these things.
 
What I Wore:
(gasp! Im actually doing this again)
I wanted to take more of a dressy/casual approach to this outfit and event, because thats typically what I've seen people wear to them in the past. I chose a white baseball style shirt with a lace skirt and black ked-style shoes
 
Top: F21
Skirt: Target
Necklace: F21
Shoes: Ralph Lauren

Theres Boyfriend head... opps

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts