Monday, August 15, 2011

Add a Little: Friday Night

"its friday, friday, gotta get down on friday"

What I wore: top: thrifted, skirt: Target

On Friday night I was put on-call at the hospital. Sadly, its not as exciting as it is on Grey's Anatomy.  I dont get cool pagers or anything like that and I dont get to run dramatically through the hospital when Im called. For me, being on call just means that there are not many patients on the unit and they dont want to be over staffed, so I stay home and make $2.50 an hour waiting around for them to call me.
So, since I had this unexpected time off, my stepdad decided we would have a girls night and he took my little brother out while me, my younger sister, my baby sister and my mom stayed home and baked cookies. It was a really great night even if it didnt last long. Thrity minutes later I got called into work...

taken by a 4 year old

Baking cookies



 she knew I was taking pictures so she started posing


What did you do this weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts