Thursday, August 11, 2011

Add a Little: Parks and Rec

My twin sister just came back from New York, and brought me back the coolest souviner, a water bottle from my favorite tv show: Parks and Recreation


I think that this show is genius!! I can't wait for the new season to start!!

I ended up sleeping most of the day since I work tonight, but luckily I was able to go eat with my little sister at our favorite resturant, La Madeline!! I love their ceasar salad and the bread with jam!! its the perfect meal.

Here is what I wore:
top: Target, skirt: AE, shoes: Steve Madden, bag: thrifted

Its not the best outfit ever, but I just threw it on after the shower and ran out the door.


 

3 comments:

  1. your bag seems cute and big, just how I like them!!

    xx
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the water bottle :) Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome - I love that show!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts