Thursday, August 11, 2011

Add a Little: Rainforest

Hey peeps, sorry its been awhile. I've been busy with the move, and celebrating my anniversary with the boyfriend and working overtime...
Also, I can't find my camera charger... so I cant post any outfit pictures or anniversary pictures.
Hopefully I'll get a new charger tomorrow and I'll have new pictures up tomorrow,
Unitll then I have a few pictures that are a little out of order. On Sunday me and boyfriend went to Moody Gardens in Galveston and went to the Rainforest Pyramid there. It was SO COOL! I loved it.
under the waterfall of mist!

to be fair I didnt take this one, and I butterfly didnt land on me, it was on boyfriend. I was sad none of the butterflies liked me

I spy a sloth...






What I wore: top: Target, shorts: Forever 21, belt: thrifted, earrings: Jessica Simpson


Luckily I was cancelled from work tonight, so I was able to relax and spend time with my family and my sister came home from her trip to New York! It was very exciting. I also bought some magazines that I'd been long awaiting!
The September Issues baby!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks/sounds so cool! the butterfly in the 2nd pic is GORGEOUS x

    ps would you please vote for me on my blog? <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts