Friday, October 28, 2011

Nerdy Thrifting

Today I got a hair cut.
I guess I got a little stir crazy over the last few days and decided that this long mess hanging from my head was just too much.
soooooo I chopped it off.
I made the mistake of asking for too many layers.
but it will grow....
Im thinking of going shorter.
but Im also missing it long...
Time will tell.

Picture of it tomorrow!

This lovely outfit post is from a few weeks ago when I went thrifting with my twin Stef.
Note to self: dont wear this outfit thrifting.

What to wear thrifting 101:
1. tights perferably or skinny jeans or slim fitting shorts-
this is in case the store doesnt have a dressing room and you can slip on pants (with leggings on) or dresses/skirts in the asisle or corners without too much bulk beneath
2. a loose fitting tank top/ tshirt or a dress without too much bulk beneath-
it will be easier to try on things on top of
3. slip on shoes

What not to wear:
sweaters, long sleeves, boots, tennies, heels
if it is cold, bring a jacket.

What I wore in said bad outfit choice:
(not by choice, more because it was a last minute thrifting trip)
Top: thrifted
Necklace: from Etsy - hugasponge
Belt: thrifted
Jeans: F21
Shoes: Target







See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute- I love the bow on the blouse! I like your thrifting outfit tips- I always wear too many layers and a lot of jewellery so it makes trying on clothes that much harder! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts