This blog post features two of my BEST friends!!!
First off, a little back ground as to what I've been up to:
1.Valentines Day was AMAZING!! I dont want to give away any surprises, but I should have a post about it up in a few days. But it was good :) I have the best boyfriend in the whole wide world
2. Nursing School: Last week I had two tests, I made an A and a B. Today I had a test that I barely studied for and I made an A!! Holla!
3. Girl Scout Cookies
4. I went to Austin, TX this last weekend! It was a very nice breather from school! We went to watch little sister run a half marathon!! GO MADDIE!
But, these pictures posted are from a trip to Austin in the beginning of January. Sorry for the late post!
5.Today is the Ash Wednesday! The first day of Lent! Being Catholic, Im excited to dive deeper into my faith over the next 40 days!
6. I thinking of opening a little Elephants and Feathers shop to sell some of my vintage finds. What do you kids think of that??
7. Did you watch Glee last night??? OMG
8. One. Tree. Hill. Tonight. Chad. Micheal. Murray. Is. BACK.
like I said, these pictures are from January when i visited one of my best friends Kyle in ATX with my little sister. We strolled around the UT campus and took some pictures.
We know how to take some pictures.
What I wore:
What Kyle Wore:
Sweater: Banana Republic