Thursday, February 9, 2012

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes...




Nursing school is hard. 
I go to school from 9-1. Then I go home. and study from 3-11. 
I usually take a break for food. 
It ridiculous.
Im tired all of the time. 
I've learned a million new words. 
But I LOVE it. 
Im making new friends. 
I learning information in a field that I love.
I absolutely love it. 


In other news... Boyfriend suggested that we go glance at engagement rings. Just so he has an idea... :)


ALSO. One Tree Hill is back on. UM. AMAZING. 
GO. WATCH. IT. NOW.





What Im Wearing:
Dress: Target
Vest: Target
Tights: F21
Boots: Target

Whoa. I didnt mean to wear entirely Target. Forgive me.



4 comments:

  1. It's good to hear your doing something you really love. Nothing wrong with a bit of Target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is SO CUTE on you! Love the unique pattern and it pairs perfectly with the vest and bright tights. Great styling.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. shut up.
    i squealed at your boyfriend news, thats kinda REALLY exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you layered that vest over the dress - so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts